Facilitator Training, Netherlands, 13-15th August, 2010
This training may be for you if:
- you are interested in forming a new SoulCollage® group, or deepening the work of an existing group working with the SoulCollage® process.
- want to introduce SoulCollage® in an already established group(such as a church group, woman's group, senior group, hospice network, educational class...etc.)
- want to use this simple art technique in connection with other kinds of groups, classes, or workshops
- are a counsellor, therapist or art therapist who is attracted to exploring ways to use SoulCollage® for healing, therapeutic purposes
- are a minister/spiritual guide/active member of any faith who wants to facilitate SoulCollage® in your ministry and use it to build community
- are a teacher, artist, administrator, workshop facilitator, mother-daughter team leader, social worker, Scout leader, nurse, dream group leader, or anyone interested in personal growth or the healing arts.
The training will cover areas such as: How to facilitate SoulCollage® card-making; ... Implementing a therapeutic structure; .... Adapting the process to individual issues and populations ; ..... Ceremonial use of SoulCollage® cards; ..... Support and use of the "SoulCollage® community" worldwide; ..... planning your work with SoulCollage® to fit your own passions, intentions and abilities; ...... ethics, pitfalls and challenges of the work.
We will make cards, share cards, and use our own processes as teaching examples for facilitator training. Participants bring all the SoulCollage® cards they have made so far to use in the group exercises.
NOTE: This training follows the same program and uses the same materials as the training offered in the USA, and the certificate provided on completion is given by SoulCollage LLCPlease also NOTE: This training will be offered in English
Preparation and pre-requisitesNo degree or certification is required to take this training, but Seena Frost requests that participants prepare by reading her book, SoulCollage®, listening to her two talks about SoulCollage® on CD ,(Introduction here) and beginning to make SoulCollage® cards for their own decks in each suit, so that they can get experience with their own card-making before working with others who are learning to make cards. It is helpful if participants bring all their SoulCollage® cards when they come for the Training.
To receive a certificate of completion a participant must attend and complete all sessions of this Training. Please find out the beginning and ending times scheduled and make your travel plans accordingly.Persons who complete the SoulCollage® training will receive a certificate of completion and may use the SoulCollage® trademark in doing individual or group work according to the Principles of SoulCollage®. Thus, SoulCollage® trains, rather than "certifies", facilitators.
Seena B. Frost, originator of the process appointed and is training a number of facilitator-trainers worldwide, to allow access to training in places other than the US west-coast.
Imelda Maguire has been working with the SoulCollage® process since 2003; she trained as a SoulCollage® facilitator in 2006, and in 2008 became the first European-based facilitator-trainer.
Imelda has led SoulCollage® workshops and groups in many parts of Ireland, and is really keen to see the process of SoulCollage® spread widely throughout Ireland, the U.K. and far beyond. In her workshops, in her own work as a counsellor, and in her personal practice, she has witnessed the transformative and healing potential of this marvellous process. She is an active member of the worldwide SoulCollage® community, participating at conferences and trainings, on internet groups, and in teleconference gatherings of facilitators and practitioners. In September, 2009, she trained a small group of facilitators, who found the experience enriching and powerful .
The training fee
The fee for this training is €475, and includes:
- 2 night's accommodation (single, en-suite room)
- 7 meals
- tea, coffee, water, etc
- all training sessions
- All materials including lots of blank cards and an abundance of images
- a year's membership in the SoulCollage® Facilitators' Circle
- subscription to the SoulCollage® Facilitator monthly e-newsletter
- an invitation to join the collaborative SoulCollage® Facilitator list serve (Yahoo group)
- follow up support from Imelda
Contact me for booking information or with any queries. Email.... imeldacmaguire(at)gmail.com [insert @ for (at)]
..........Looking forward to meeting you!