SoulFragments

Sunday, March 02, 2008

More of Kathryn's cards

Kathryn came by to share the cards she made during the few days after the card-making session she and I had shared with my sister a couple of weeks ago. She doesn't have a scanner, nor does she blog, but she wanted her own sister to be able to see these, so I'm posting them here. I'm really glad to get to see them, and to share them with you, too, because I love each of these cards. The first is "The Wisdom of Patience" This second card is "Masculine Tenderness"

This next card is "Grace"

...and she entitles this final card "Entering your True Nature"

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hi Imelda,
    Kathryn's cards a awesome and inspiring,ALL of them! Can't find the words, breathtaking though. Thank you for sharing!

    Cheryl
    www.acapellasoul.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Cheryl Finley, at 8:17 AM  

  • I just want to let you know I came by to see the cards..there is magic in collage images for sure!
    thanks for posting them!

    By Blogger Lila Rostenberg, at 8:20 AM  

  • Wonderful! I'm planning to get some cards made today. I'm gathering inspiration. Looking at others' cards always makes me itch to create my own. THanks for sharing.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home